If you stock Fantasy Flight Games you should really consider running one or all of these. There simply isn’t a better way to marque your store and bring in players from a wider circle than to run a major event focused on their favorite game.
What is a Store Championship?
- Store Championships were introduced in 2014 as an additional stage in FFG’s Organized Play Program and were a resounding success.
- They were added to the same structure that includes premier-level events such as Regional, National, and World Championships, Store Championships are competitive-level events available to every store.
- These store-based events provide all players an arena to compete against other local players, share stories, and vie for the title of Store Champion.
- The winner of each event will receive one bye at a Regional Championship of his or her choice.
- Players that finish well in the event will receive a playmat, set of tokens, or other prizes depending on their standing at the end of the tournament.
- The top 32 players will each receive an alternate art card.
What Games Are Supported?
Each store that is approved to host a Store Championship will have the opportunity to purchase an event kit containing prizes and support for hosting their event.
I can’t stress enough for interested retailers to apply immediately by completing the United States online application form. International retailers should contact their local distributor to apply.