Blue Max, the famous game of World War I aerial combat, is back with new graphics and updated rules!In Blue Max, two to six players take the roles of pilots belonging to the Allies or the Central Powers, and aim to shoot down as many enemy planes as possible. With rules that account for altitude, fuel reserves, and the maneuverability of your plane, Blue Max places you squarely in the cockpit. You’ll need to both master your machine and outwit your foes in order to win.
- Updated edition of the famous World War I aerial combat game
- Six different airplanes support multiple play styles and offers great variety
- Deep mechanics account for altitude, aircraft maneuverability, and fuel reserves
- Team play format permits the involvement of two to six players
- Features new graphics and revised rules
Release: March 2014