Warning: Illegal string offset 'thumbnail_type' in /home3/phdgames/public_html/wp-content/themes/magazon/st-framework/templates/single.php on line 48
Date shown is the last day a store can sign-up to participate.
What Is It?
Capture the magic of convention gameplay in your store!
D&D Expeditions gives your higher-level players the opportunity to play the D&D adventures that launched the Tyranny of Dragons storyline, previously only available to GenCon attendees.
The adventures last twice as long (four hours or so) than the average D&D Encounters session.
- A pack of treasure and reward certificates, supporting up 6 tables per adventure (consisting of 1 DM and 3-7 players)
- Complimentary PDFs of up to 3 adventures—DDEX1-1 Defiance in Phlan, DDEX1-2 Secrets of Sokol Keep, or DDEX1-3 Shadow on the Moonsea. Adventures will be delivered via your store’s email address at least one week prior to the start of the month.
How to Prepare:
- Set aside a four-hour time block for your D&D Expeditions sessions.
- Print out or photocopy blank character sheets and logsheets.
- Find Dungeon Masters.
- Send your DMs the file you receive from Wizards of the Coast at least one week prior to the event.
- Make sure your adventures match the character levels of your players.
- Don’t forget to report each session!
Sign up in Wizards Event Reporter to schedule your events! When you sign up, you can select any or all of the 3 available adventures.