The prosperous Kingdom of Greengully, ruled for centuries by the Forever King, has issued a decree to its citizens to colonize the vast lands beyond its borders. In an effort to start a new village, the Forever King has selected six citizens for the task, each of whom has a unique set of skills they use to build their charter.
In Charterstone, a competitive legacy game, players construct buildings and inhabit a shared village. Building stickers are removed from cards and permanently added to your charter on the board, becoming action spaces for any player to use. Thus, a few available buildings soon grow into a bustling village with dozens of actions.
Your journey through Charterstone‘s many secrets will last twelve games, but it doesn’t end there. Your completed village will be a one-of-a-kind, variable worker-placement game. Charterstone will be ready for release in October 2017. There will not be pre-orders or a Kickstarter from Stonemaier Games; rather, Charterstone will be sold directly to distributors.
Item Code: STM700
Releases Q3/Q4 2017
Charterstone features the following:
- 75 “crates” to unlock: 350+ unique cards and 230+ wooden tokens
- Engine-building elements within each game and over the course of the campaign
- A branching storyline in which short-term decisions impact long-term mechanisms
- Time as a resource, impacting the cost to use buildings and player order
- Exciting components to discover as you open the box and unlock crates