This October, Fantasy Flight Games will start running more of their great premier game events based in retail stores. The first to be announced is for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game and I can’t recommend enough that you should look to be involved. This type of event really helps to drive business in retail stores, at a very small investment.
How Do You Apply?
- Retailers within the United States should apply through FFG’s online form.
- Latin American Stores should apply through Coqui Hobby Distribution (except Brazil)
All applications must be submitted by Thursday, July 3rd at 23:59 CST (Central Standard Time). If you are approved to host a Fellowship Event, FFG will send instructions for ordering your event kit (except Latin America who will receive all kits from Coqui Hobby Distribution)
Key Selling Points
- Grow your local The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game player base
- Early chance for players to play this future product
- Each kit contains enough promotional material for up to four players
- The scenario introduces seven new quest cards and forty-one new encounter cards, as well as one Boon card and one Campaign Mode setup card that allow players to incorporate Fog on the Barrow-downs into a campaign
- Includes one info sheet, four copies of the scenario, four exclusive playmats, and four alternate art Aragorn cards.
NOTE: EVERY player will recieve 1 x PLAYMAT and 1 x 51-CARD SCENARIO DECK