Themes of life, death, replication, and rebirth in the virtual world of Android: Netrunner run throughout The Source, the sixth and final Data Pack in the Lunar Cycle. At the cycle’s close, the pack’s sixty cards (three copies each of twenty different cards) offer a final exploration of the moon’s grail ice, locations, and Corporate divisions. You’ll also find assets that reward Corps for birthing new servers, and other assets that self-destruct. Meanwhile, self-propagating viruses wait to explode into the network, and other programs reward you for jacking out of your runs.
- The sixth and final Data Pack in the Lunar Cycle for Android: Netrunner The Card Game
- Offers a final exploration of the cycle’s grail ice, lunar locations, and Corporate divisions
- Corps gain powerful assets that can self-destruct or reward the birthing of new servers
- Runners find viruses ready to explode into the network and that offer rewards for jacking out of runs
- Fans of the Jinteki faction gain new deck-building options with a new Corp identity
- Introduces a new Criminal runner identity
Release: October 2014