The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Monster Codex takes 20 of fantasy’s most iconic monsters and gives Game Masters a mountain of new rules and premade stat blocks to challenge their want-to-be heroes. Perfect for busy Game Masters, this invaluable tome gives a wide range of challenges for a variety of foes, from my personal favorite protagonist, the drow to ruthless, savage orcs. Each monster includes an in-depth look at its society and ecology, new rules like feats and spells designed to complement the race, and archetypes built to give monsters a new edge. From a simple encounter to an entire campaign, this book gives Game Masters everything they need to make these denizens compelling and deadly foes to challenge any party of bold adventurers.
- Comprehensive chapters for 20 of the game’s most iconic monsters, including the boggard, bugbear, drow, duergar, fire giant, frost giant, ghoul, gnoll, goblin, hobgoblin, kobold, lizardfolk, ogre, orc, ratfolk, sahuagin, serpentfolk, troglodyte, troll, and vampire. Information on the complex society and ecology of each creature.
- New rules in each monster section, including feats, spells, and magic items.
- Archetypes for each entry, allowing monsters of that race to be fully integrated with their class choices.
- Over 10 new stat blocks for each monster, utilizing the new rules from their entry in the book.
- Plenty of advice and tips for Game Masters to include these monsters in their game and simple templates to customize the monsters in countless ways.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!