No hero’s career has truly begun until they’ve slain their first dragon!
This book contains:
- Tips to aid even the most inexperienced dragonslayers in dealing with dragons, preparing to hunt them, and forming organizations of like-minded adventurers.
- Traits and story feats to help you create character backgrounds involving some of the most infamous draconic threats in the Inner Sea region.
- Dozens of new traits to further ingrain your character in the world of Golarion and make sure that his first adventure isn’t his last.
- An all-new system of crafting alchemical and mundane items out of the bodies of slain dragons.
- New magic items, spells, and feats for characters planning to do battle with dragons, whether willingly or out of necessity, including new siege weapon ammunition.
- This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.
Written by Jerome Virnich, Marie Small, Shaun Hocking
Each monthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for all types of characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.
Release: July 24, 2013