The time has come for Kaijudo duelists to save the world from destruction!
The 5 Mystics introduces 90 new cards to Kaijudo, including five new Very Rare Absolute Spells. There’s an Absolute Spell for each Kaijudo Civilization and they all have massive potential to swing the outcome of a duel to their caster’s favor.
Supported by a series of organized play programs!
As a Wizards Play Network retailer, you can create extra excitement for the release by running the The Five Mystics Set Premiere in your store and offering weekly Kaijudo Duel Day events. Stores that excel at hosting Kaijudo events have the potential to be selected to run Kaijudo Master Challenges, where competitors vie for coveted spots in upcoming Kaijudo Championships.
Kaijudo Set Premiere
Sealed Deck Tournament – March 14-16, 2014
Scheduling Open: January 8, 2014 – February 7, 2014
Available to: WPN Gateway – Core – Advanced level stores
The Set Premiere is the first chance for your players to crack open packs of The 5 Mystics and play with all of the new cards in the latest Kaijudo expansion. The tournament format is Sealed Deck, so participants will be building decks using only the cards found in their booster packs. This is fun for players because they’ll be able to use all of their new cards right away.
Here’s how Kaijudo Sealed Deck works at the Set Premiere:
- Players each open 5 booster packs of The 5 Mystics
- They build a deck using only the cards from those packs
- Each deck must contain at least 30 cards
- A deck can contain more than 3 copies of a single card
- The tournament will run for 3 rounds
- Promo card prizes are awarded based on match wins.
- If a player wins all 3 of their matches they’ll be awarded 3 promo cards.
- If they win 2 matches they’ll receive 2 promo cards.
- Each other participant will receive 1 promo card, while supplies last.
The 5 Mystics Set Premiere Kit:
- 30 promo Reckoning cards
- 30 promo Wavebreaker Shaman cards
- Double-sided poster
- Instruction document
The 5 Mystics Set Premiere event will take place between March 14-16, 2014; you’ll be able to specify your store’s date and time in Wizards Event Reporter.