Space: 1889 brings to life the literary fantasies created by Jules Verne, H. G. Wells, Arthur Conan Doyle, H. R. Haggard, and many others. Space: 1889 is a science fiction roleplaying game in a more civilized time. A time when gentlemen and ladies of good character discover that there are adventures to be found in London’s fogbound alleys just as much as there are on the dusty streets of Syrtis Major on Mars. A time when soldiers might be posted to East Africa or Mars by order of their country; a time when inventors rush to test their latest designs and their latest theories; a time when historians search for the secrets of the ancient Martians; and when wild Venusian Lizard-men and proud Martian steppe warriors must serve their tribes and seek fame and fortune in a time when aliens from Earth have come to their planets.
Included in the Corebook:
• The World of Space 1889, a comprehensive and detailed guide to the fantastic worlds of Space 1889 – everything you need to play in one book.
• Much, much more detailed background information than in the original rulebook from 1989, published by GDW.
• Extensive information on the inner planets Mercury, Venus, Earth (& Luna) and Mars.
• Easy to learn rules and Character Generation, using the Ubiquity-System, originally created for the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG.
• Equipment and Weaponry.
• Full color interior artwork.
Item Code: MUH051051
Pre-order Deadline: 5/30/17
Release Date: Summer 2017