Welcome to the PHD Speed Gaming page for Dallas, Texas 2014!
On this page you’ll find all the details about how great the experience will be, and why, as a retailer, you should attend.
What’s Speed Gaming?
For many years distributors have run events that allow retailers to get up close and personal with manufacturers. In a small group setting, Speed Gaming will allow retailers to be able to asking them those unique questions that have been burning in their minds, while seeing and interacting with the latest and greatest products.
You can listen to someone tell you about a game, but what’s in the box? How does it play? Will your players love it? Now this is what makes Speed Gaming so special. You get to move, in small groups, from manufacturer to manufacturer sampling, playing and interacting with games you would normally only see on a big screen. You can experience the fun of the game with the people that developed and manufactured it. Then you have the unique ability to ask those important questions as you go!
How does this aid my retail business?
- You have now experienced a wide selection of games.
- You had all your questions answered.
- You can already think of customers who would love the games.
- You can make informed decisions on products and product lines from your interaction at Speed Gaming.
- Your ability to effectively promote these games is exponentially increased by your newly acquired knowledge and enthusiasm through the Speed Gaming experience.
Remember, enthusiasm is the most infectious of diseases. Your and your staff’s obvious enthusiasm for the game will make talking and demoing at your store much more animated and fun, therefore you will quickly sell more of those games.
When is Speed Gaming?
April 17th and 18th, 2014
Where is Speed Gaming?
PHD Dallas – Your representative can assist on how to get to our location.
Speed Gaming schedule – April 17th:
- 12-2PM: Visit with manufacturers
- 2-3PM: Special Presentation by Wizards of the Coast
- 3:15-6PM: =SPEED GAMING= (first session) Door prizes will be raffled off in between rounds
- 6-7PM: Cocktails and Dinner
- 7-10PM: =SPEED GAMING= (second session) Door prizes will be raffled off in between rounds
- 10PM: PHD’s Closing comments
Warehouse Sale schedule – April 18th:
Out of this world products at cosmic prices. Don’t miss this opportunity to save BIG and take home a Star Freighter full of bargains!
List of attending manufacturers:
Note that this list is subject to change. Please check back regularly for updates.
- Alderac Entertainment Group
- Arcane Wonders
- Asmodee Editions LLC
- EnterPlay, LLC
- Fantasy Flight Entertainment
- Paizo Publishing
- PSI – Wotan Games & Sixpence Games
- Steve Jackson Games
- The Pokémon Company
- Wizards of the Coast
How to Attend
Email Lisa at email@example.com or call 1-877-743-4263 to register and get all the details you need to attend.