From the tallest walls of Minas Tirith, the Men of Gondor who cast their gaze eastward can very nearly see the Dark Lord gathering his strength in the land of Mordor. Meanwhile, as the Enemy’s armies swell with Orcs and Southrons, treason threatens the very heart of Gondor.
Heirs of Númenor Nightmare Decks is a single set of three twenty-card Nightmare Decks that allow you to revisit each of the three scenarios from the Heirs of Númenor deluxe expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. In Nightmare Mode the stakes are greater, the evils stronger, and the treachery runs even deeper.
- Contains three twenty-card Nightmare Decks, one for each of the three scenarios from the Heirs of Númenor deluxe expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
- New enemies, locations, and treachery cards enhance existing encounter decks
- Allows expert players to confront scenarios in the game’s darker and deadlier Nightmare Mode
- Refreshes classic scenarios, adding new strategies and plot twists
- Challenges players to plan further ahead and make meaningful decisions at every turn
Release: January 2015