The term “PHD” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 390 S Ronald Reagn Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
In Laymans’ Terms
The PHD web site contains a variety of pictures, text, dates and pricing on many products and services which are provided by 3rd parties. While we take great care and effort to strive for high quality and accurate information, it is not possible to guarantee the accuracy 100% of the time. Therefore we must insist that you do your due diligence and research on a product before you take any action that may affect your business. Some opinions, comments and reviews that may be found on the PHD web site may not necessarily be the views of PHD. Therefore any action you take based on the information gathered on this web site should be made with careful consideration and the understanding that this information may not be 100% accurate.