Currently stocking the Weiss Schwarz TCG but wish you had a few demo decks to teach the game? Maybe you want to add the game to your stock but wish you had a few demo decks to help build interest?
PHD has great news!
Bushiroad has launched a new Demo Deck program to help develop this game within your store for FREE by providing signed up stores a special demo kit! This focused demo event will take place of March 20, 21 and 22, 2015.
How to get involved?
What do you get for the event?
Each Demo Deck Kit comes complete with:
- 2 Detective Opera Milky Holmes mini decks
- Quick start sheet
- Rules sheet
What information does Bushiroad need?
- Name of Store:
- Number of expected demos:
- Name of demoer (ship to name):
- Store Address:
- Store/contact phone number:
Where do I send my information?
Note: This program is ONLY available to stores in the USA and Canada
What could I do to make my event super special?
- Turn it into a premium and visually spectacular event by having your players dress up as Milky Holmes and her side kicks! Alternatively, encourage players to come dressed as their favorite Weiss Schwarz character.
- Offer up small prizes, such as supplies, to the best costumes or give a small reward to all those that come dressed up as a Weiss Schwarz character. Alternatively, offer the playmat from the kit as part of the grand prize
- Run a tournament to show off the community and game. Use the kit as prizes as well as booster or supplies.
- Give spot prizes for achievements or winning. You could, for example, offer detective tokens for winning and losing (2 for a win and 1 for a lose) then have them use these as currency to bid on some special Weiss Schwarz items at the end, such as the kit contents. That can be a lot of fun with a pseudo auction. “Do I hear 1 Detective token for this unique playmat? We now have 1 do I hear 2?”. You can imagine the fun you can have with this.
- Another idea could be to use a raffle ticket system and reward players 1 ticket for attending, 1 for taking the demo, 1 ticket for each match they play and an extra ticket for each win. Then have a grand raffle drawing at the end of the activities for some cool prizes plus the unique kit playmat
- Have someone available to help teach players how to build their first decks or make their decks better.
- Ensure you have a range of current products for them to buy
For more ideas contact our Director of Organized Play, Ian Richards at PHD Orlando and make this weekend event a truly memorable experience.