Players: 1–4 • Ages: 14+ • Play time: 12–48 min.
Return to the high seas with the second edition of this APE Games classic. Build forts using the choicest stone, and then have your colonists construct ships and buildings to improve your settlement. Send your fleet to destroy your opponents!
Mörk Borg Cult: Feretory
Mörk Borg Cult: Feretory is a sinful zine full of community-made classes, adventures, and horrible treasures for use with Mörk Borg or other rules-light dark-fantasy games.
- The Monster Approaches… Create your own terrible foe with this monster generator. Determine appearance, behavior, abilities, goal and strange habits for your new friend.
- Roads to Damnation. Simple rules for overland travel, including distances, road encounters, village types and destinations.
- Eat Prey Kill. Rules for hunting for food (or sport). Also 54 fully statted monsters, 6 for each major area of the dying world.
- The Death Ziggurat. A delve into the ruins of a lost temple city where something is awakening. A descent into undead madness. A cosmic necrocrawl at the end of time. “The Death Ziggurat” is a short adventure about postponing the inevitable.
- d100 Items & Trinkets. What can be scored in the darkest of cellars and the rucksacks of the fallen? Use this list of keepsakes and trinkets to find out.
…and much more!
Mörk Borg RPG: Core Rule Book
A doom metal album of a game. A spiked flail to the face. Light on rules, heavy everything else. Mörk Borg is a pitch-black apocalyptic fantasy RPG about lost souls and fools seeking redemption, forgiveness, or the last remaining riches in a bleak and dying world. Confront power-draining necromancers, skulking skeletal warriors, and backstabbing wickheads. But leave hope behind—the world’s cruel fate is sealed, and all your vain heroic efforts are destined to end in death and dismay. Or are they? Mörk Borg is a complete game in the OSR genre that can be played as is or be picked apart for use in your own homebrew. The rules are easily made compatible with most of the editions of the world’s largest role-playing game.
Coriolis: The Last Cyclade
The Last Cyclade is the second part of Mercy of the Icons, the epic and richly illustrated campaign for Coriolis: The Third Horizon.
This book contains:
- Extensive background information for the Gamemaster, describing the events which threaten the Third Horizon and its inhabitants
- The Uharan Echo: an adventure set in the darkness of space, a quest to solve a grand and terrifying mystery.
- Mission Generator Tables that let you tailor your campaign and create your own adventures, dealing with the hunt for a foe whose power is rising.
- The Children are the Future, Forked Tongues, Curse of Rusah, and Fire of the Icons: four adventure landscapes that expose the player characters to these troublesome times.
- In the Shadow of the Zenith: a race against time in which the characters return to Coriolis and find themselves at the heart of the horizon’s escalating conflict.
Aether Dice: Raspberry and Cream
These dynamic swirled dice each feature four internal colors, each with varying levels of transparency and several types of glitter in each die. Made from the same high-density resin as the layered dice from Gatekeeper Games, these masterpieces of dice art will make you feel that you are wielding the fifth element with every roll. Each set comes in the Gatekeeper Games dice keep case!
Neutron Dice: Wine
Neutron Dice are three-layered dice featuring a shining band of pearlescent color as the center layer, nestled between two clear transparent outer layers. When viewed from the side, they appear as three layers, but when viewed from the top or bottom, the appearance changes and they suddenly look semi-solid with numbers that seem to float above a colored surface! View them from an angle, and suddenly they look like they have two layers! Each set comes in the Gatekeeper Games dice keep case!
Fallout: Wasteland Warfare — Enclave Tesla Set
The Enclave often fields mission specialists sporting advanced power-armor variants. The Tesla-variant power armor offers improved energy-damage output routed through the attraction coils mounted on its shoulders. This can then be channeled into their weaponry to devastating effect. Tesla soldiers are therefore deployed to take down large, heavily armored enemies with overcharged plasma and searing bolts of laser fire. They are the spear tip in any engagement, ready to slice the heart out of any resistance Enclave forces may face.
Fallout: Wasteland Warfare — Enclave Soldier
Enclave soldiers in the field are equipped with some of the best armor on offer anywhere in the wasteland. This power-armor type is rightly known as “Black Devil” armor for the paint color, semi-horned helmets, and savage actions of its wearers. Armed with high-powered energy weapons, the soldiers of the Enclave march to war with righteous fury in their hearts to reclaim what they see as their birth right. In truth, the elite warriors enclosed in the armor are more dangerous than the weaponry they wield. Conditioned almost from birth to believe they are the sole representatives of humanity, they are hardened by years of training and sorties into the wasteland. They are razor-sharp warriors, ready to cut down any who resist the Enclave.
Elder Scrolls: Call to Arms — Skeleton Horde Resin
The Skeleton Horde brings more creaking, bony adversaries to the table. For use with Elder Scrolls: A Call to Arms Miniatures Core Rules, this set contains six 32mm-scale, high-quality, multi-part resin miniatures with scenic bases. Supplies are unpainted and require some assembly.