Pathfinder Adventure Path: Lost Mammoth Valley (Quest for the Frozen Flame 2 of 3)
With danger close behind, the Broken Tusks journey through the bountiful but treacherous Lost Mammoth Valley in search of the Primordial Flame. The Tusks’ scouts solve the riddles of the primordial valley and recruit a motley league of unlikely followers, all while evading the watchful gaze of the vale’s villainous overlords. In order to fulfill their quest, the scouts must ultimately go toe to toe with these vile masters: a vicious white dragon, a sadistic necromancer, and a boarish beast-god.
“Lost Mammoth Valley” is a Pathfinder adventure for four 4th-level characters by Jessica Catalan. This adventure continues the Quest for the Frozen Flame Adventure Path, a three-part monthly campaign in which the heroes lead a band of nomadic hunter-gatherers across a brutal primordial landscape. This adventure also includes an examination of megafauna, including advice and rules for creating your own new giant animals; a glossary of Mammoth Lords’ depictions of Golarion’s most popular deities; and new prehistoric creatures to befriend or bedevil your players.
Each monthly, full-color, softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.
- The second adventure in an all-new three-volume Pathfinder Adventure Path campaign, promising an easy on-ramp for new and experienced players and a thrilling new storyline set in the Realm of the Mammoth Lords!
- Contains dozens of hours of exciting Pathfinder play, either as a standalone adventure or as part of the epic Quest for the Frozen Flame campaign!
- Adventure/sourcebook hybrid.
- Extensive marketing support throughout 2022.
Starfinder Adventure Path #43: Icebound (Horizons of the Vast 4 of 6)
A distress beacon from a desolate section of tundra sends the heroes on a rescue mission in the biting cold. They find a lone vesk survivor in the wreckage of a starship prowled by a menacing insectile stowaway: a component of the dreaded Swarm! The heroes trace the creature’s origin to a frozen gas giant in the same system, where a mutated Swarm colony has begun to awaken from a strange hibernation. Will the heroes brave the floating organic lair to stop the Swarm from contacting the greater hive mind?
“Icebound” is a Starfinder Roleplaying Game adventure for four 7th-level characters by Jason Tondro. This adventure continues the Horizons of the Vast Adventure Path, a six-part, bimonthly campaign in which the heroes are at the forefront of exploring and charting a newly discovered world filled with mystery. This volume also includes a dossier on the Veskarium spy agency known as Directive-9, technology repurposed from the Swarm, and a selection of deadly alien threats.
Each bimonthly, full-color, softcover Starfinder Adventure Path volume contains a new installment of a series of interconnected science-fantasy quests that together create a fully developed plot of sweeping scale and epic challenges. Each 64-page volume of the Starfinder Adventure Path also contains in-depth articles that detail and expand the Starfinder campaign setting and provide new rules, a host of exciting new monsters and alien races, a new planet to explore and starship to pilot, and more!
- The exciting fourth installment of a thrilling new six-part campaign of planetary exploration and settlement reminiscent of Pathfinder’s famous Kingmaker campaign!
- The Horizons of the Vast Adventure Path is one of the most important publishing programs of Paizo’s 2021 calendar, with bimonthly adventure installments, a Starfinder Pawns collection of character counters, and tie-ins with Paizo’s worldwide Starfinder Society organized-play campaign.
Starfinder Alien Archive 1 & 2 Battle Cards
Keep the aliens of the Starfinder RPG close at hand with this massive collection of over 200 reference cards featuring every extraterrestrial creature from Starfinder Alien Archive and Alien Archive 2! Each 4″ × 6″ card is printed on sturdy cardstock and features a beautiful, full-color image of a Starfinder creature on one side, while the other side provides that creature’s statistics for quick and easy reference. With each encounter, show the players what their characters are facing while keeping the monster’s abilities at the ready, and watch your games come alive!
- The popular Pathfinder Bestiary Battle Cards format comes to Starfinder at last!
- The cards in this set cover all creatures from Starfinder Alien Archive and Starfinder Alien Archive 2!
- Paizo customers have requested/demanded this type of product for more than a decade, and the response to the Pathfinder Bestiary Battle Cards have been very positive.
More February 23 Releases
|PZO90174||Pathfinder Adventure Path #174: Shadows of the Ancients (Strength of Thousands 6 of 6) Delayed to March 2022||$24.99|
|PZO30119||Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Enormous Basic||$24.99|
|PZO31038||Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Keep||$14.99|
|PZO4094||Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Fortress Chambers Expansion||$19.99|
|PZO7244||Starfinder Adventure Path: Allies Against the Eye (Horizons of the Vast 5 of 6)||$22.99|
|PZO7329||Starfinder Flip-Mat: Casino Delayed to March 2022||$14.99|
|PZO7510||Starfinder Flip-Tiles: Space Station Corridors Expansion Set Delayed to March 2022||$19.99|
|PZO5503||Goblins Fireworks Fight! Delayed to March 2022||$29.99|