Sometimes you roll a 1…and sometimes you roll a 20 and crush it! In the Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game, the dice may control your fate, but in The Great Dalmuti, it’s about how cleverly you play the cards you’re dealt. One round you’re polishing your royal crown, and the next you’re whacking rats in a filthy alley. It’s a gloat-filled, winner-take-all contest in this D&D-themed version of the classic card game.
- The classic card game with a Dungeons & Dragons spin
- First player with no cards wins—but don’t get too comfortable! In a single hand, the lowliest dreg can take down the reigning ruler.
- Easy-to-learn, fast-paced gameplay—perfect party game or family-game-night addition
- Classic Great Dalmuti cards get a D&D twist, complete with illustrations by artist Harry Conway
- Based on the award-winning game by Richard Garfield, creator of Magic: The Gathering