Peachstate Hobby Distribution, LLC (PHD) is the Largest Gaming Distributor in the South. Our headquarters is based in Orlando, FL. We have 6 additional locations across the US and South America. We carry a full line of TCGs, miniatures, board games, card games, RPGs, dice, comic and gaming supplies from the industry’s top manufacturers. PHD is an equal opportunity employer.
Below are our current available positions. Please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
NJ – Warehouse Associate
PHD is looking for a warehouse associate in our Monroe Township, NJ location. The job entails physical activities that include but are not limited to: pulling, checking, packing and shipping sales orders; re-stocking shelves; cleaning and organizing warehouse as needed. Worker must be able to lift packages (50+lbs), climb ladders and stairs, and operate machinery. Applicant must be physically able to fulfill these criteria to perform at or above the necessary job performance levels.
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Prepares orders by processing all printed requests and orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area; wrapping pallets.
- Maintains inventory controls by reporting any and all issues to the Warehouse Manager.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Accomplishes or exceed all personal goals and job functions.
- Other duties as directed by the Warehouse Manager or other senior Management.
Working Relationships: Warehouse worker must maintain professional and respectful working relationships with external shipping services staff, sales staff, warehouse staff and management.
Warehouse Associate Skills and Qualifications:
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Hours: 40 – Job could require extended hours and occasional weekends as needed.
Hours of business: Monday – Thursday 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Friday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Job Type: Full-time
To keep everyone safe and healthy, employees do utilize face masks, and sanitizing of common areas is also done. Our warehouse is not open to the public.
NJ – Sales Representative / Account Manager
- Managing Accounts
- Acquiring New Accounts
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Data Entry
- Warehouse Operations (occasionally)
- Must be organized
- Must work independently and as part of a team
- Must have good phone etiquette
- Able to work full time
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Work in an Office | Warehouse environment
- Able to lift to 50lb easily
- People-person, works well with others in a diverse and multi-cultural workplace.
- Motivated self-starter and problem solver.
- Positive attitude & extraordinary motivation is a must!
- Prior sales/account management experience is a plus but is not a requirement.
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Retirement plan with company match
- Reduced health insurance premiums
- Dental, Vision and Life insurance also available