Opus XII is introducing Multi-Element Forwards and Legacy cards! To play these Multi-Element Forwards onto the field, you will need to generate one CP of each Element they possess, but they have stronger abilities and powers than regular Forwards. These Forwards will bring FFTCG a fresh strategic direction with new possibilities and combos!
Also included in Opus XII are new “Legacy” cards, which are premium, full-art versions of the most popular cards from the past opuses. Opus XII includes 3 Legacy cards: (1-107L) Shantotto, (4-048L) Locke, and (6-123L) Minwu, which became popular by the special illustration by Mr. Toshitaka Matsuda. Additionally, the full-art cards will be bolstered with an additional 22 cards, making Opus XII an enticing set for players and collectors alike!
Opus XII: Crystal Chaos features characters from the following titles:
- Gen Kobayashi: Final Fantasy Explorers
- Yasuhisa Izumisawa: World of Final Fantasy / Final Fantasy XI
- Ryoma Ito: Final Fantasy XI
- Rubi Asami: FFTCG Original
- Toshiyuki Itahana: Final Fantasy IX
- Yusuke Itahana: Final Fantasy XI
- Isamu Kamikokuryo: Final Fantasy XII
- Toshitaka Matsuda: Final Fantasy V
Crystal Awakening Prerelease
Experience the next set of the Final Fantasy Trading Card Game one week early with the Opus XII: Crystal Awakening Prerelease Kit! Each prerelease kit contains: 9 Opus XII: Crystal Awakening booster packs, 1 prerelease-exclusive Emet Selch [PR-076/12-024H] promo card, and 1 prerelease-exclusive sleeve pack.