With this box, you’ll unlock powerful new factions and ’Mechs to expand your BattleTech experience and take part in a cataclysmic conflict that will rock the Inner Sphere. The BattleTech: Clan Invasion box set includes five iconic OmniMechs: the Timber Wolf, Executioner, Nova, Adder, and Mongrel.
This expansion set to the enormously popular A Game of Armored Combat box set includes seven newly sculpted, high-quality miniatures; fully assembled and ready to-play out of the box. It also includes upgraded record sheets for the A Game of Armored Combat miniatures.
- Five high-quality plastic miniatures: the reimagined Executioner, Timber Wolf, Nova, Grendel, and Adder OmniMechs;
- Two dice, exactly like those in A Game of Armored Combat;
- A 16-page Clan Primer, in the style of the BattleTech primer included with the recent box sets, but focused on the Clans;
- A Clan Rulebook, expanding on the A Game of Armored Combat rulebook and introducing new rules for the Clans, their OmniMechs, and the high-powered weapons they wield;
- A booklet of record sheets;
- A 24-page novella featuring an all-new story told from the Clan point-of-view;
- Five pilot cards and five Alpha Strike cards, each double-sided;
- A revised reference card, updated with the rules and stats for Clan units;
- Two double-sided map sheets featuring all-new battlefields;
- One sheet of die-cut, punch-out cardboard playing pieces representing each of the five OmniMechs in the box, along with terrain from the map sheets.