Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Fortress Starter Set
Next time your players are ready to explore a towering castle or imposing fortress, they won’t have to wait for you to draw every wall and door in the complex. Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Fortress Starter Set provides beautifully illustrated 6″ × 6″ map tiles that can be used to construct a sprawling fortification full of places for defenders to make their last stand. Inside, you’ll find 42 richly crafted, double-sided map tiles and six tabbed dividers to keep them organized. This starter set is only the first step! Flip-Tiles expansion sets allow you to expand your fortress both in size and with nearly endless variety! So stop your sketching and start your flipping today!
Suitable for experienced GMs and novices alike, this product fits perfectly into any Game Master’s arsenal. Wet, dry, and permanent markers erase from the tiles! These double-sided dungeon tiles come in convenient packaging for easy storage.
- Opens up a whole new terrain type to the Pathfinder Flip-Tiles line!
- Frequently used in Paizo’s monthly Pathfinder Society Scenarios, free-to-retail Pathfinder RPG adventures aimed at the more than 85,000 active Pathfinder Society organized play players worldwide!
- Usable with any RPG or tabletop miniatures game, Flip-Tiles appeal to a wide audience of gaming enthusiasts.
Starfinder Adventure: Junker’s Delight
The first standalone adventure for the Starfinder RPG is here! Centuries ago, the Stellar Flare—a science vessel researching the strange dimension known as the Drift—crashed on the surface of Akiton. Now, Vari-13, an android with a claim to the Stellar Flare, wants to find the wreck and rescue its valuable research. But Vari-13 will need help, and that’s where your heroes come in. The Stellar Flare’s remains lie in the middle of an enormous junk field filled with malfunctioning technology, inhabited by predatory creatures, and fought over by territorial space goblins. And there are whispers of an enormous robot made entirely of junk that wanders the scrapyards, immune to magic and eager to destroy everything in its path. Can your heroes broker a peace, reach the wreckage, and defend it against an army of scavengers?
Junker’s Delight is a complete Starfinder adventure for first-level characters written by Jason Keeley and Misha Bushyager. It features strange new alien creatures, new spells and equipment, and an in-depth look at Khefak Depot, a rough-and-tumble Akitonian settlement home to countless adventures!
- The very first standalone Starfinder RPG adventure is designed to be a perfect starting point for a Starfinder campaign or an easy single-adventure experience.
- The adventure is designed for first-level characters, making it a perfect introduction to Starfinder in general.
- Starfinder is Paizo’s second major roleplaying game, following up the phenomenal success of the game-changing Pathfinder RPG.
Scarlet Citadel for 5th Edition
Once a functional fortress where wizards honed their eldritch craft, little now remains of the Scarlet Citadel—on the surface. The place now has a sinister and deadly reputation among adventurers and lorekeepers—and for good reason. The dungeon’s well-trod stairs have seen few return from their journeys below.
Here, deep underground, dwarven mercenaries once bred their owlbears for war, sorcerers from the White Forest practiced their arts, and strange cults from other realms drew from mysterious nodes of power. Ancient treasures and secrets are still scattered everywhere. Malevolent creatures spin shadowy webs, enchant foul magics, and summon forth dark gods.
The Scarlet Citadel for 5th Edition hardcover is:
- A massive hardcover tome containing a classic-style adventure for 10 levels of play, fully compatible for D&D 5E.
- Easily paired with the Scarlet Citadel Map Folio, a fold-out set of playable battle maps from Kobold Press.
- Suited for newcomers to tabletop RPGs as well as long-time Game Masters.
- Optimized for evocative combats and magical mysteries, and brimming with plots and subplots to uncover.
- Full of original traps and new monsters as well as a complete write-up of the nearby town of Redtower, where the adventurers can set up a home base.
Other August 4 Releases
|PZO90169||Pathfinder Adventure Path: Kindled Magic (Strength of Thousands 1 of 6)||$24.99|
|PZO30114||Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Bigger Island||$19.99|
|PZO7424||Starfinder Pawns: Fly Free or Die Pawn Collection||$24.99|
|PZO7326||Starfinder Flip-Mat: Forest Moon||$14.99|
|KOB9092||Scarlet Citadel Map Folio||$39.99|