Pathfinder: Guns & Gears
Gear up and throw down! When sword and spell just won’t be enough to win the day, it’s time to power up your game with clockwork gears, lightning coils, and black powder! Guns & Gears, the latest hardcover rulebook for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (Second Edition), brings the excitement of firearms and fantasy technology to your tabletop!
Unravel the secrets of clockworks with the new inventor class or blow away your opposition as a firearm-wielding gunslinger! In addition to new classes, a plethora of archetypes, backgrounds, vehicles, siege engines, gadgets, and the new automaton ancestry are all ready to expand your game with options for battlefields large and small.
Pathfinder RPG: Guns & Gears features:
- Two new classes: the clever inventor and the sharpshooting gunslinger
- The brand-new automaton ancestry for players who want to play a customizable construct
- Firearms of all stripes, from the simple and effective flintlock pistol to versatile gunblades
- Dozens of new archetypes
- Scores of new gadgets and vehicles
- Siege engines and accompanying rules
- A gazetteer of Golarion revealing how firearms and technology fit into the Age of Lost Omens, including a look at the technology of the continents of Arcadia and Tian Xia, and never-before-revealed secrets of the rough-and-tumble, gritty city of Alkenstar
City of Cats 5E
In this companion volume to the Southlands Worldbook for 5E, players will find two adventures set in this continent’s storied City of Cats, where a mercurial feline goddess walks among her chosen people. Included in this volume are fan-favorite adventures Cat and Mouse and Grimalkin, both by celebrated author Richard Pett and fully compatible with the 5th Edition of the world’s oldest roleplaying game.
In Cat and Mouse, a 1st-level adventure, a great treasure has gone missing and some very ambitious people have set their sights on it. In Grimalkin, a 3rd-level adventure, a gnoll princess needs heroes to retrieve her friend’s body and discover his fate. Rounding out this volume is a detailed gazetteer of Per-Bastet, the ancient and intriguing City of Cats itself.
Deep Magic Spell Cards: Display Box
The power of the cosmos is in the palm of your hand! These poker-sized cards feature every spell from Deep Magic, ready for easy transport and reference wherever your adventures may take you. It contains more than 1,400 spell cards in all!
This display box contains one set of each of the Deep Magic Spell Card decks:
- Arcane 0-3: Over 350 cards of spell levels 0 to 3 for fledgling Sorcerers, Warlocks, and Wizards
- Arcane 4-9: Over 250 cards of spell levels 4 to 9 for reality-bending Sorcerers, Warlocks, and Wizards
- Bard: Over 190 cards of spell levels 0 to 9 for Bards of any artistic inspiration
- Cleric: Over 270 cards of spell levels 0 to 9 for Clerics devoted to all pantheons
- Druid: Over 210 cards of spell levels 0 to 9 for Druids seeking to harness Nature’s might
- Paladin: Over 60 cards of spell levels 1 to 6 for Paladins ready to expand their magical repertoire
- Ranger: Over 110 cards of spell levels 1 to 4 for Rangers striving to bring down their prey
More October 13 Releases
|PZO2109SE||Pathfinder RPG Guns & Gears Special Edition (P2)||$69.99|
|PZO2109PE||Pathfinder RPG Guns & Gears Pocket Edition (P2)||$24.99|
|PZO9310||Pathfinder Lost Omens: The Grand Bazaar (P2)||$34.99|
|PZO90172||Pathfinder Adventure Path: Secrets of the Temple-City|
(Strength of Thousands 4 of 6) (P2)
|PZO9560||Pathfinder Adventure: Night of the Gray Death (P2)||$22.99|
|PZO30115||Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Night of the Gray Death (P2)||$14.99|
|PZO30116||Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Jungle Multi-Pack (delayed; release TBD)||$24.99|
|PZO7426||Starfinder Tech Revolution Pawn Collection||$24.99|
|PZO7509||Starfinder Flip-Tiles: City Alien Planet Ruins Expansion||$19.99|
|KOB9054||Southlands Worldbook for 5th Edition||$49.99|
|KOB9078||Southlands Player’s Guide for 5th Edition||$19.99|