The Crystal game mechanic, which was newly introduced in the previous Crystal Dominion set, will be included in Emissaries of Light, bringing new possibilities to deck construction and strategy, thus expanding on the fun gameplay of FFTCG. Additionally, this set brings together protagonists from almost all of the various mainline and spinoff Final Fantasy titles, so many players can find their personal favorite character.
Emissaries of Light will include the Premium version of the Starter cards included in the Final Fantasy X Custom Starter Set, available on February 25. Additionally, brand-new artwork will be featured as Premium Full Art. It’s sure to appeal to FFTCG collectors out there.
Once again, Square Enix is including Premium Full-Art cards of some of the most popular designs released in past booster packs. In Emissaries of Light, three kinds will be included: Lightning [1-141L], Lenna [3-144L], and Vayne [9-022L].
- Rubi Asami (Final Fantasy IX)
- Yasuhisa Izumisawa (Dissidia Final Fantasy)
- Ryoma Ito (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)
- Isamu Kamikokuryo (Final Fantasy XII)
- Gen Kobayashi (Final Fantasy III / Final Fantasy IV)
- Kumiko Koike (Dissidia Final Fantasy)
- Daigo Tsukada (Dissidia Final Fantasy)
- Roberto Ferrari (Dissidia Final Fantasy)
- Toshitaka Matsuda (Final Fantasy III / Final Fantasy XI / Mobius Final Fantasy)
- KINSHA creations co., ltd (Final Fantasy X)