Bring your community together with Armory Kit Yoji! If you have not done so already, please get your upcoming events scheduled in GEM (gem.fabtcg.com), so players in your local area can find your events on the official fabtcg.com event locator. It’s important that you run your events using GEM so your players receive XP to work their way up the national and global leaderboards, and so Legend Story Studios can see your OP efforts and include you in their upcoming OP programs, including monthly Armory Kits like this one.
October Armory Kit Yoji Contents:
- 4 Yoji, Royal Protector (Cold Foil)
- 32 Blessing of Aether (Extended Art Rainbow Foil)
- 1 People’s Champion Imperial Edict playmat
- 1 General-use Dynasty playmat
- Armory Event and marketing posters
How to use the Armory Kit Yoji materials:
- Armory Kits are designed to support four weekly events. Only 1 Armory Event can be run per week.
- Suggested Armory Event formats are Blitz or Booster Draft. A four-round Blitz tournament or draft pod + three rounds, will both complete within two hours. An overview of formats can be found at fabtcg.com/formats.
- Each event should offer a Yoji, Royal Protector (Cold Foil) card for first place and Blessing of Aether (Extended Art Rainbow Foil) for top-placed players and/or as participation prizes.
- The People’s Champion Imperial Edict playmat must be given as a prize to a player and/or ambassador who represented positive community spirit. They are not to be used as performance-based prizes.
- The General-use Dynasty playmat can be used at the discretion of the store to support their Armory Events.
If you haven’t read the Use of Armory Kit Materials Policy, please do so on the retailer news section of fabtcg.com, or click on the policy link in the GEM news feed. This policy includes details of how you can use the materials in this kit if your store is unable to host in-store OP due to Covid-19. If you have any questions about organized play, please contact Legend Story Studios at email@example.com.