To Bloom Below the Web
The Season of Ghosts comes to an end! With the arrival of spring, the town of Willowshore can begin to recover from the ordeals brought on by a harrowing winter. The sinister curse that afflicted the town may have been lifted, but repercussions quickly manifest as a new murderous threat invades the region, even as the town’s heroes navigate dangerous political terrain with the monstrous rulers of their nation. Will Willowshore ever find peace?
“To Bloom Below the Web” is a Pathfinder adventure for four 10th-level characters. This adventure continues the Season of Ghosts Adventure Path, a four-part monthly campaign in which a band of adventurers must protect their hometown from supernatural peril. This adventure also includes an article to help continue your campaign beyond the scope of this Adventure Path, a look at horrific urban legends, spells, and feats the PCs can encounter in this adventure, and a mix of brand new monsters to threaten your PCs.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign.
- The thrilling final volume of an all-new, four-volume Pathfinder Adventure Path campaign, promising an easy on-ramp for new and experienced players and a thrilling new storyline exploring themes of Asian horror!
- Works perfectly with Paizo’s Lost Omens Tian Xia World Guide and Lost Omens Tian Xia Character Guide hardcover sourcebooks, early 2024 releases!
- Contains dozens of hours of exciting Pathfinder play, either as a standalone adventure or as part of the epic Season of Ghosts campaign!
- Adventure/sourcebook hybrid
Flip-Mat: Arcane Dungeon
Whether players are exploring an archmage’s vaults or delving through magical dimensions, no Game Master wants to spend time drawing sites for their arcane encounters. Fortunately, with Paizo Publishing’s latest Pathfinder Flip-Mat, you don’t have to! This line of gaming maps provides ready-to-use and captivatingly detailed fantasy set-pieces for the busy Game Master. Whether it’s used as a complete dungeon or as piecemeal puzzles, this double-sided combat map is the perfect place for all manner of magical confrontations and conundrums!
The most popular Pathfinder Flip-Mats in history return! These fan-favorite maps feature versatile adventure settings—city streets, forests, ships, taverns, and more—and now they’re back for a repeat performance. Durable and lavishly detailed, these essential adventure set pieces are sure to bring excitement to your game table for years to come!
A special coating on each Flip-Mat allows you to use wet-erase, dry-erase, and permanent markers with ease! Removing permanent ink is easy—simply trace over any permanent mark with a dry erase marker, wait 10 seconds, and then wipe off both marks with a dry cloth or paper towel. Each Flip-Mat measures 24″ × 30″ unfolded and 8″ × 10″ folded.
- One of Paizo’s most popular out-of-print Flip-Mats returns!
- Flip-Mats are among Paizo’s strongest sellers, as their utility transcends game system or campaign style. Everyone needs a good tactical battle map, and the portability and ease of use of a Flip-Mat places it at the forefront of RPG accessories.
- Flip-Mats easily fold up to fit in a backpack or briefcase, making them an excellent accessory for convention-based gamers and participants in Paizo’s enormous Pathfinder Society Organized Play mega-campaign, a program involving more than 85,000 gamers around the world.
Flip-Mat: Data Center
Protect your data! Whether its digital information stored on computer servers, or ancient magical relics that hold the hidden language of the cosmos, there’s always the need to store your data somewhere safe and secure. One side of these maps depicts a futuristic data center with a backroom full of servers, a large open foyer perfect for a long-range gun fight, and countless vents and access points. The opposite side depicts a more mystical repository containing ancient relics, lost tomes, weird bio-vats, and even a portal to dimensions unknown. Starfinder Flip-Mats present ready-to-use science-fantasy set pieces for the busy Game Master. With Starfinder Flip-Mat: Data Center, you’ll be ready for the next encounter!
A special coating on each Flip-Mat allows you to use wet-erase, dry-erase, and permanent markers with ease! Removing permanent ink is easy—simply trace over any permanent mark with a dry erase marker, wait 10 seconds, and then wipe off both marks with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- 24″ × 30″ mat; folds to 8″ × 10″; 1″ squares on both sides
- The Starfinder version of Pathfinder’s Flip-Mats. An essential addition to any Starfinder collection!
- Usable with any RPG or tabletop miniatures game, Flip-Mats appeal to a wide audience of gaming enthusiasts.
- Featured in free-to-retailer Starfinder Society organized-play scenarios, serving tens of thousands of campaign participants all over the world!
Scoured Stars Adventure Path
A complete Starfinder campaign debuts in hardcover! With most of the Starfinder Society’s agents trapped behind an impenetrable force field, it’s up to a new generation of heroes to step forward and uncover the mystery of this interstellar prison—the mystery of the Scoured Stars! Unravel the threat of the merciless alien jinsuls while rebuilding an interplanetary adventuring guild and dealing with the emerging threat of a slumbering god—all in a day’s work for a Starfinder!
This expansive 256-page hardcover campaign weaves together twelve popular scenarios from Paizo’s enormous Starfinder Society organized-play campaign, remastering and optimizing them for at-home play in the form of an exciting cosmos-spanning complete campaign from levels 1 to 15. The perfect introduction to the Starfinder RPG, and Starfinder‘s biggest adventure to date!
- The first new-to-hardcover Starfinder Adventure Path volume, ushering in a new hardcover-exclusive era for the Starfinder Adventure Path!
- The latest hardcover resource for the Starfinder RPG, with expanded setting details that add depth to the game’s weird and wonderful universe!
- Rules sanctioned for play in Paizo’s international Starfinder Society Organized Play program, with monthly free-to-retailer adventures for tens of thousands of players worldwide.
This deluxe special edition is bound in faux leather with metallic deboss cover elements and a bound-in ribbon bookmark.
Elemental Stones Board Game
Take on the role of an elemental sovereign, shaping the very nature of reality in this fast-moving board game! Players take turns to draft and play colorful (and colorblind-friendly) hexagonal tiles to match specific patterns and meet their own secret objective. With several dozen pattern cards, variable objectives, and a game state that’s constantly in flux, you’ll never play the same way twice. Simple setup, easy-to-learn rules, and a short play time of around 30 minutes means there’s always time for one more game…
- Ties in to Pathfinder Rage of Elements, the latest hardcover rules release for the Pathfinder RPG. Elemental Stones is an in-world board game played in Pathfinder’s Age of Lost Omens, and an ad and text references within that book will draw the interest of Pathfinder fans to this new release.
- Quick playtime is ideal for use by Pathfinder RPG players waiting for late players to arrive or who want to sneak in some more gaming after an RPG session.
- Contains 90 durable colored plastic hexagon tokens and a drawstring cloth bag, adding considerable heft and production value to the game!