Roll some dice, make the right moves, get lucky, and earn the most points by the end of the game! High Score is a competitive dice game that marries the luck of the dice with strategic gameplay and ever-changing rules.
Each round, players are presented with a new challenge card that dictates different dice-rolling rules for that round. Players take turns rolling dice, deciding if they want to reroll dice, and trying to get the most points possible as determined by the current challenge card: Do only the odd dice count? What value is the vortex die in this round? Which dice count towards your final score? The player with the most points by the end of seven rounds wins!
High Score takes the basic concepts of Yahtzee or Farkle and adds a layer of strategy that makes the game way more replayable. It’s great for game nights or to teach kids basic math concepts like quadratic equations in a simple and fun way.
- A fast-paced, competitive dice-rolling game that combines luck and strategy in a clever, exciting way.
- Play occurs over seven rounds, with dice-rolling rules that change from round to round.
- Challenge cards determine how players score their turn and add an element of surprise and chance to the game.
- Reroll for a chance to score more points…or risk losing them all!
- Small footprint and simple rules make this a great pick for an in-store demo or a quick start to game night with family and friends.
- Huge potential for classroom use, providing students an engaging way to practice math concepts like addition, subtraction, and quadratic equations.
EXIT: The Game — The Professor's Last Riddle
Still reeling from the news of your favorite archaeology professor’s passing, you have been enlisted in a rather peculiar assignment. It seems that instead of a will, he’s left an envelope with some postcards and a series of clues. Grab your passports—you’re about to embark on a global treasure hunt! Can you solve the riddles and uncover the mystery of the professor’s legacy?
- A series of fun and challenging escape-room and mystery-solving games for the home; timed riddle-solving games with imaginary scenarios
- Completely card-based and unplugged—no apps or software needed!
- Requires out-of-the-box thinking…literally! Some components may be marked up, folded, torn, or otherwise manipulated during gameplay.