Axis & Allies: WWI 1914
The world is at war! With the assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria by a Serbian nationalist in Sarajevo, a fuse is lit, and the armies of Europe—and soon the entire world—will be on the march. This war will be like no other ever fought in human history.
With the introduction of machine guns, flying machines, tanks and chemical weapons, casualties will be measured in the millions, and advances against the enemy measured in yards. Eight major powers struggle for supremacy. The Central Powers of Germany, the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and the Ottoman Empire are aligned against the great alliance of France, the British Empire, the Russian Empire, Italy, and eventually the United States.
- Updated Renegade Limited Edition
- Includes more German and British Empire infantry units, 30 more chips, and rulebook updates from official errata!
- Epic Axis & Allies gameplay set in World War I.
- Over 400 plastic miniatures!
- Extra large 34″ × 32″ game board for a greater play experience.
- 2 Game Boards
- 8 National Storage Boxes
- 1 General Storage Box
- 1 Battle Board
- 1 Rulebook
- 36 Dice
- 120 National Control Markers (15 for Each Power)
- 190 Chips (70 Light Red, 25 Dark Red, 70 Light Blue, 25 Dark Blue)
- Over 400 Plastic Miniatures102 infantry
- 80 Artillery
- 32 Tanks
- 32 Fighters
- 32 Battleships
- 48 Cruisers
- 32 Submarines
- 48 Transports
At the turn of the 20th century, prior to World War I, the seven Great European Powers are engaged in an intricate struggle for supremacy. Each power’s military forces invade and withdraw, shifting borders and altering empires with subtle maneuvers and daring gambits.
Alliances are formed and trust is betrayed as players negotiate and outwit one another—in a delicate balance of cooperation and competition—to gain dominance of the continent. Diplomacy challenges players to rely on their own cunning and cleverness, not dice, to determine the outcome of this game of conspiracies and conquest.
- 140 updated wooden meeples to represent fleets & armies!
- New Quick Start Rules!
- Classic game of strategy, negotiation, and betrayal!
- 7 Zip Bags for Storage
- Map Pad (20 sheets)
- Quick Start Rules
- 147 Double-Sided Country Tokens (21 each of 7 different countries)
- 70 Wooden Army Tokens (10 each in in 7 country colors)
- 70 Wooden Fleet Tokens (10 each in 7 country colors)
As a powerful real-estate tycoon, there are only seven hotel chains in the world worthy of your attention. Using nothing but your wealth and wits, you must vie against other business magnates to manipulate construction and capitalize on mergers—buying, trading, and selling stocks in order to get the greatest return on your investments. Acquire challenges you to pit your resources and resolve against other players in this high-finance game of speculation and strategy. Truly a classic game of strategy by the master game designer, Sid Sackson.
- Plastic board, building tiles, and headquarters! Updated board size, 9×12 space grid with space designations printed on the board.
- New font on the tiles for improved legibility.
- Classic Mode or Tycoon Mode. Play with or without tertiary stockholder merger bonus.
- 1 Gameboard
- 108 Building Tiles
- 7 Headquarters Buildings
- 11 Headquarters Banners
- 6 Stockholder Info Cards
- 1 Merger Player Aid
- 175 Stock Cards
- 155 Paper Money Bills
- 1 Stock Market Tray
- 1 Rulebook
Gentle-Robots… Start your microprocessors! If you thought that factory robots took the weekend off like you do (well, most of you), then you haven’t seen a Robo Rally yet. When the supervisors are gone and the cameras have been angled to watch the ceiling, the robots take charge and participate in exciting and deadly race-battles.
Robo Rally is a competitive racing game full of robotic chaos! Program your robot to tag checkpoints, attach powerful upgrades, and turn this dreary old warehouse into a fabulous fast and frenzied fun factory!
- Includes 6 pre-painted robot miniatures!
- Over 80 different possible race course possibilities! Includes four double-sided factory gameboards, and thirteen pre-made race courses.
- Options for short or long races, starter through advanced courses, and variants for play!
- 6 Pre-Painted Robot Figures
- 6 Robot Player Mats
- 4 Double-Sided Factory Gameboards
- 1 Double-Sided Docking Bay Gameboard
- 6 Plastic Checkpoint Markers
- 120 Programming Cards (6 decks of 20)
- 40 Damage Cards
- 40 Upgrade Cards
- 8 Energy Tracking Cubes
- 18 Tokens (6 each of Reboot, Archive, Checkpoint Tracking)
- 1 Large Player Aid Card
- 1 Priority Token
- 1 Sticker Sheet
- 1 Rulebook