Age of Wonders: Planetfall Playmat
- Dimensions 19.7” × 15.7”
- Convenient layout for all three level card rows
- Extra slots for all Planet decks
- Player turn order track
- Beautiful artwork from the game
Wicked and Wise
In Wicked and Wise, players are either the dragons who are playing a trick-taking game or they’re a mouse allied with a particular dragon to help manipulate the trick-taking game. Over the course of three rounds, each team of mouse and dragon fight over tricks, treasures, and coins to see which team ends up on top!
The game isn’t all about winning tricks; it’s about setting goals and utilizing magical treasures. If you can make enough of your goals or sabotage enough of the other team’s goals, you’ll have the most coins at the end of the game and be crowned king of the caves!
Numenera: The Glimmering Valley
Nestled in the thick forest of the Glimmering Valley, a few dozen buildings surround an ancient structure and a pair of crystal monoliths. This village of Neandran enjoys a peaceful, agrarian life. The bold or restless might occasionally head into the woods to find the Dreaming Cubes, see the River Ring, or maybe visit the Old Witch in the Infinite Abode—but the distant city of Ketterach, and the wide world beyond it, are little more than rumors carried in by the occasional visitor.
The Ninth World is vast, strange, and intimidating. But big adventures sometimes start small. Launch your Numenera campaign in this vibrant and relatable homeplace, filled with detail and life. Establish relationships and backstory, and ground your game in an immersive world. Then venture out into the Glimmering Valley, and begin to discover the wonders, treasures—and dangers—of the Ninth World. Follow the path of adventure, or explore the region sandbox-style. As your characters grow in capability, players and GM alike are introduced to what makes the Ninth World so unique and compelling.
And when you’re ready, head out of the Glimmering Valley, prepared (as players, GM, and characters) to face the vast, awe-inspiring world of Numenera! In The Glimmering Valley you’ll find:
- A richly detailed locale to launch a new campaign, filled with interesting and dynamic NPCs, situations, and locations.
- A chapter designed specifically for the players, to immerse them in this vibrant setting and help them create characters truly at home in the Ninth World.
- Loads of adventure to get your campaign off to an exciting start. Follow the plot threads or explore the vast sandbox of the Glimmering Valley.
- An easy on-ramp into the broader Ninth World that helps players and GMs discover what makes Numenera such a compelling setting. Fantastic for players who are experiencing Numenera for the first time.
- Loads of new creatures, cyphers, artifacts, and more!
Sabobatage: The Boba Card Game, 3rd Edition
Sabobatage is a strategic tabletop game inspired by boba, also known as bubble tea or pearl milk tea. Have you or a friend ever said, “I wish I had a boba shop and could drink boba all day?” Make those dreams come true with this card game that’s fun with your friends and perfect for the whole family.
The deck consists of ingredient cards and action cards. Your aim is to be the first to build five complete drink sets! On each player’s turn, an action may be taken using the action cards—these consist of helpful cards, attack cards, and protection cards. Players need to be as strategic as possible so that their ingredients don’t get stolen or tossed away.
Get ready to retaliate because revenge has never tasted so sweet! It’s the perfect game and gift for boba lovers who enjoy game nights while sipping on bubble tea.
Reprints for December 27
|Calendar of Many Adventures 2024
|Long Shot, The Dice Game
|Advent Dice Calendar 2023 (#04)
|Dice Throne: Season One Box 2- Monk V Paladin
|Dice Throne: Season One Box 4- Treant v Ninja
|The Night Cage