Sheep in Disguise: The Original Core
Build your flock, build your fortune, and protect it all from predators and opponents alike! Sheep in Disguise is a vibrant and strategic card game about protecting adorably helpless sheep from being stolen by opponents or devoured by dangerous predators.
Collect Sheep in hilarious disguises and protect them from opponents and dangerous predators alike. This fast-paced card game is full of twists and turns that will have all players fighting until the very end.
Shadowrun: Falling Point
The sixth world feels like it’s perpetually in the middle of slow-motion collapse, disaster after disaster threatening to bring parts or all of it down. So, it’s critical to know what might push some of this disaster over the edge, turning slow-motion into a full-on downward plunge.
Falling Point profiles ten people and organizations standing on the precipice. Sometimes, they’re the ones who might go over the edge; other times, they’re looking at someone else they can push. Either way, they’re going to play a significant role in unfolding events, so runners better know about them before they run into them in the shadows.
Astro Knights: Mystery of Solarus
Mystery of Solarus is an expansion for Astro Knights, a cooperative deck-building game in which your deck is never shuffled. Your goal is to defeat the boss before it destroys your team or the homeworld you’re defending.
- 2 Knights (Naoko, Sunshine)
- 1 Boss (Shade Sculptor)
- 2 Fuel cards (Solarus Engine, Solarus Cell)
- 2 Tech cards (Lithocule Bot, Solarus Barrier)
- 6 Weapon cards (Solarus Spear, Cosmic Boom Boom ×2, Solarus Dual Blades, Solarus Fusion Core, Quantum Kama)
- 1 Homeworld card (Eos)
- 1 Team Attack card (No Knight Left Behind)
- 1 Invention card (Motherboard)
- 1 Combo card (Tagteam Thunder)
- 1 Token sheet
- 1 Card divider
- 1 Deck box
Harrow County: The Game of Gothic Conflict is an asymmetric strategy game about different factions that each want different things to happen to the town of Harrow County. Hester, the witch, was buried under a tree in Harrow County. Soon afterward, a small girl named Emmy was born out of a hole in that same tree. When she grows up, she has powers of her own but wants to use them to protect the town, while the family of Hester returns and want to destroy Harrow County.
- 3 different factions with 14 different playable characters.
- The third player plays as Hester the witch, controlling the roots of the tree, infecting the other players’ units with snakes in their ears.
- Combat is resolved with a cube tower that is built into the actual box!
- Plays up to 4 players with the Fair Folk expansion.
- The game revolves around different factions within the town of Harrow County, each with distinct goals and desires for the town’s fate.
- The asymmetric nature of the game implies that each player represents a different faction, and their strategies and objectives will vary based on the narrative and goals of their chosen faction.
- The storyline is deeply rooted in the Gothic conflict of Harrow County, creating a thematic and atmospheric gameplay experience for players.
Rainbow Bunny Bop
In this colorful sequencing game, players race to build rainbows as fast as they can and be the first to play all of their cards. It’s a little bit co-hoperation, and little bit competition, and a whole lot of chaos.
In Color Field, players take the role of an abstract painter and try to create three works of art. Players draw and place tiles on their canvases, and they score VP for matching colored sides with other tiles or with the canvas edge. The player with the most VP at the end of the game is the winner. Players can also acquire tools that allow them to enhance their gameplay abilities. Make something beautiful in Color Field.